Your Go-To Roofing Contractor for Clark County, Washington
Clark County, Washington, is home to the most breathtaking scenic views of the Columbia River Gorge. The style and appeal of your roof should carry the same beauty standard. At Armor Roofing, we take pride in providing the Pacific Northwest with outstanding shingles, metal roofs, and more. From residential projects to commercial building renovations, we do it all. Plus, we add our own measure of craftsmanship, quality, and fast pace.
About Our Roofing Services
Whether you’re looking to restore an old craftsman home with modern shingles and sheathing, or customizing a new roof with the latest styles in trim and fascia, we’ll handle it.
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured roofing and siding experts
- Owens-Corning Preferred Contractor
- Locally owned and family-operated in Southern Washington
- 25 years in roofing, siding, and remodeling
- Dedicated to honesty, integrity, and customer satisfaction
- Great at what we do. Period.
Don’t Wait Another Day for Your Roof to Fall Apart. Call Us Today To Schedule Your Free Inspection And Estimate!
Roof Replacement Process:
- Tearing off old shingles, damp wooden sheathing, and felt underlayments
- Removing rotten or damaged baseboards
- Replacing old flashing with new flashing
- Nailing down new shingles that will endure for decades
Roof Certifications & Free Inspections
If you notice any of these structural issues, it’s time to call the professionals at Armor Roofing. We know how much homeowners value a full inspection–which is why we offer free inspections and estimates. Plus, we perform roof certifications.
Commercial and Residential Roof Repairs
Armor Roofing & Exteriors can handle any kind of roof repair, big and small.
Commercial and Residential Roof Replacements
If your home is older than your first-born college graduate, odds are that you may need a new roof. A lot of signs can point to an aging or decrepit roof, such as:
- Cupped or cracked shingles
- Loss of granules
- Missing shingle tabs
- Leaks from the ceiling
- Shingle delamination
- Mold or mildew coming from the attic
- Discoloration on your shingles
- And More!